Is WOB still up? - Kristals -

Discuss anything to do with Diablo II here.
DezkaStyle

Is WOB still up? - Kristals -

Post#1 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:34 am

Night people,

So im Dezka, some of you may remember some of you may have no idea who I am , used to play a lot long time ago at WOB , a few days ago found my diablo and ive been rocking regular battlenet, as far as I remeber WOB was shutted down by kristals since there wasnt activity, seeing this forum has encuraged me to join you guys once again, how ever, is this still running with pleny people? I dont see that much activity in here o_o

blitzkreig

Re: Is WOB still up? - Kristals -

Post#2 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:31 pm

SUP!

Well the server is runing a mod/patch called "Back to Hellfire" ,it was 1.13 few months ago but Krystals and Ashmund decided to go something different,that lacked my taste.

IDK if the server is still ON,didn't saw Krystals/Ashmund lately.
"How many Diablo 3 developers does it take to screw in a light bulb? I dont know, when I asked they said they wouldn't be sure until they did further testing."

Retired Staff
Ashmund

Post#3 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:25 am

Server is still on but no longer being developed, I've been getting super busy at work and Krystals has been spending his time away from work with his family.

There is no future developments for WoB that I know of, but the server will continue to stay up until Krystals announces otherwise.

DezkaStyle

Post#4 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:06 am

Well is there any players tho? loged in and saw no one arround lol.

Return to “General Discussion”